I am Xinrui Song, a Ph.D. student in the Deep Imaging Analytics Lab advised by Professor Pingkun Yan. My current research focuses on adversarial image registration. In the next few years, I hope to develop clinically applicable deep learning tools.
Previously, I studied Biochemistry and Computer Science at Brandeis University. My senior thesis research focused on Computational Chemistry with the mentorship of Professor Judith Herzfeld.
Honors and Awards:
- MICCAI 2021 Young Scientist Award - Shortlist
- MICCAI 2021 Student Travel Award
- Best Paper Award - Runner Up, Medical Image Analysis, 2022
- Cum Laude Poster Award in Image Processing, SPIE Medical Imaging, 2023
- Deep Learning
- Medical Imaging Analysis
- Doctoral student, Biomedical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2020 - present
- B.S. in Biochemistry with high honors, Brandeis University, 2020
- B.A. in Computer Science, Brandeis University, 2020