My name is Jiajin Zhang. I am a Ph.D. candidate at RPI in the Deep Imaging Analytics Lab (DIAL) advised by Prof. Pingkun Yan. I am a big fan of deep learning and heuristic algorithms with application in clinical imaging analysis . I am now working on COVID-19 medical images.
I got my B.Sc. in applied physics (1304) from USTC advised by Prof. Qi An and Prof. Lei Zhao. In my undergraduate study, I focused on the areas of FPGA and high-speed readout electronics design. Then I finished my master degree in the Radiation Detection and Imaging group in UIUC, focusing on pre-clinical SPECT imaging.
Honors and Awards:
- Belsky Award for Computational Sciences and Engineering, 2022
- Medical image analysis
- Deep learning/Heuristic algorithms
- Structure prediction
- Ph.D. student, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), NY, USA
- M.Sc. in NPRE, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (UIUC), IL, USA, 2020
- B.Sc. in Applied Physics, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), Hefei, China, 2017